Argentinian Santiago Santamaria first came to prominence on one of my favourite past labels, Plaster. His classical and jazz music background has served him well as he's developed a name for creating films soundscapes of luscious deepness on labels such as Digital Department, Gam, Savoir Faire and a number of classy releases on UM Records. 2013 sees Santiago's first vinyl release on Vibes 02 and plenty more to come from this modest guy.
1. Santiago Santamaria - DiggIt - Warm Mix
2. Fynn Callum - Deep South West - (Original Mix)
3. Santi Touch - Come On (Evren Ulusoys Kommunity Remix)
4. Dilby - Starting Over(Instrumental Mix)
5. Santiago Santamaria - City Groove (OriginalMix)
6. Grigory Fatyanov - Oomph - (Igor Dorohov Remix)
7. Marc Cotterell - Untitled Track Two - (The Messenger Remix)
8. Thomas Dieckmann - Good Old Days (Original Mix)
9. Kurtz - Feel It - (Original Mix)
10. Desos - All Night (Andre Detoxx Late Night Remix)
UM Records releases:
About UM Records
UM Records was launched in September 2011 by untitledmusic founder Richie Hartness with more than two decades of promoting, writing, playing and introducing new music to his name.
The labels aim has always been to provide a springboard to new producers, often teaming them up with more established names on releases. UM has been a rich source of up and coming names, many of whom have gone on to big name labels following their time being promoted by UM and all have benefitted from
advice and guidance on how to progress from unknown producer to being an in demand name and much sought after producer for other labels around the world.
Across digital and vinyl platforms UM’s sound is ever evolving, always emotive, often challenging the ‘expected sound’ and a name you can trust to bring you the very best of deep house.
© 2016 UM Music Group. All right reserved.